- SOFIA Overview
- Proposing & Observing
- Meetings and Events
SOFIA Paper Preprints
All papers listed here are submitted or accepted to refereed publications available by searching the Astronomy database of the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS), with the exception of those listed under the heading "Not yet available in ADS". The papers listed include those that present scientific results which have made use of data obtained with SOFIA and (denoted by an asterisk, with independent numbering) all the other papers, including those about the observatory and the instruments.
List created : 2021-7-29
Science preprints: 20 Observatory preprints: (*) 1
20. "FORCAST imaging of two small nearby Clusters: The Coronet and B59"
Sandell, G., et al., 2021-07-00, ADS
19. "Extragalactic magnetism with SOFIA (Legacy Program) -- II: The bimodal magnetic field in the starburst ring of NGC 1097"
Lopez-Rodriguez, Enrique, et al., 2021-07-00, ADS
18. "The Mid-IR SOFIA FORCAST Spectrum of Nova V1405 Cassiopeia"
Gehrz, R. D., et al., 2021-07-00, ADS
17. "Probing Polarization and the Role of Magnetic Fields in Cloud Destruction in the Keyhole Nebula"
Seo, Young Min, et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
16. "The chemistry of chlorine-bearing species in the diffuse interstellar medium, and new SOFIA/GREAT observations of HCl+"
Neufeld, David A., et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
15. "HAWC+/SOFIA Polarimetry in L1688: Relative Orientation of Magnetic Field and Elongated Cloud Structure"
Lee, Dennis, et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
14. "Tracing PAH Size in Prominent Nearby Mid-Infrared Environments"
Knight, C., et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
13. "V838 Monocerotis as seen by ALMA: a remnant of a binary merger in a triple system"
Kamiński, Tomek, et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
12. "Observation and calibration strategies for large-scale multi-beam velocity-resolved mapping of the [CII] emission in the Orion molecular cloud"
Higgins, R., et al., 2021-06-00, ADS
11. "SOFIA observations of 30 Doradus: I -- Far-Infrared dust polarization and implications for grain alignment and disruption by radiative torques"
Tram, Le Ngoc, et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
10. "A study of the photometric and spectroscopic variations of the prototypical FU Orionis-type star V1057 Cyg"
Szabó, Zs. M., et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
9. "Chemical complexity of phosphorous bearing species in various regions of the Interstellar medium"
Sil, Milan, et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
8. "[CII] 158 µm line emission from Orion A. I. A template for extragalactic studies?"
Pabst, C. H. M., et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
7. "Local Analogs to High-Redshift Galaxies: I. Characterization of Dust Emission and Star Formation History"
Motiño Flores, Skarleth M, et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
6. "Multi-scale Magnetic Fields in the Central Molecular Zone"
Hu, Yue, et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
5. "Extragalactic Magnetism with SOFIA (Legacy Program) -- I: The magnetic field in the multi-phase interstellar medium of M51"
Borlaff, Alejandro S., et al., 2021-05-00, ADS
Not yet available in ADS
4. "Mapping the magnetic field in the Taurus/B211 filamentary cloud with SOFIA HAWC and comparing with simulation"
Li, P. K., 2021-99,
3. "The Infrared Evolution of Dust in V838 Monocerotis"
Woodward, C, 2021-99,
2. "SOFIA-upGREAT imaging spectroscopy of the [C ii] 158 ?m fine structure line of the Sgr B region in the Galactic center"
Harris, A.I., 2021-99,
1. "SOFIA Far-infrared [O III] and [O I] Observations of Dense CO-knots in the Supernova Remnant Cassiopeia A: Multi-phase Ejecta"
Rho, J, 2021-99, astro-ph
*1. "4GREAT -- a four-color receiver for high-resolution airborne terahertz spectroscopy"
Duran,C, 2021-99, astro-ph